Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cecilia and Jonah

One of my favorite wedding so far this year! I am a little biased because I am friends with Cecilia and I was able to take a break from filming during the reception to enjoy myself. The day began with a photo session down on the waterfront. We got great footage and how can you not when the bride is sitting on a giant chicken.


The ceremony took place in Jefferstown. One of the best moments we captured was Cecilia and her father just before they were about to open the church doors to walk down the aisle.



It was a little windy that day but it was more exciting and challenging when we sent the bride and groom off with bubbles.


We took a detour on the way to the reception at Masterson's for another brief photo session at the park at Papa John's.


After all the formal pictures were finished we relaxed and enjoyed the lively reception.


Loved the bouquet!!



My Wish for Cecilia and Jonah from ICVideo on Vimeo.


Then from ICVideo on Vimeo.

No comments: