Monday, January 11, 2010

Missy and Kim Lee's Wedding

Missy and Kim Lee drove up from Elizabethtown to meet with us at our office for the first time and we hit it off immediately. We talked for about two hours on how great their wedding was going to be at the Cathedral of Assumption and how their reception at The Gillespie was promised to be entertaining. Kim Lee and Missy repeatedly mentioned that their friends and family like to have fun and they did.

The highlight during the ceremony was Missy's brother playing the alto sax. It brought a tear to the eyes of many in the bridal party. At the reception, Kim Lee and Missy's dance was amazing. Their remix of several songs into one entertaining show was phenomenal.

Side note: I love the song that they picked for their first highlight. Every time I hear it it gets stuck in my head.



Check out how incredibly in sync they are with the choreography of the first dance. I'm jealous.....I can't dance.



Congrats Missy and Kim Lee! I am sure you will have a great marriage.

Megan

No comments: