Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kind Words

Have you ever received an unexpected compliment so great that it just makes you want to drop everything you are doing at the moment and call someone to share it. Well it happened to me last week, I immediately called the crew of ICVideo to share and now I would like to share it with you. ICVideo receives inquires each day for our services and availability and the following inquiry has to be one of the best we have ever received.

Hi!
I would just like to say that your videos are works of art. I was just wondering if you were booked already for that date. I've been trying to plan a wedding in my home town (IN) from my new home in California, and I'm doing some of the planning a little late because the location distance has been tough. Anyway, I will understand if you are booked, but I'd like to hear from you if you are not! And if you do happen to be booked on the 28th, I at least want to say that I admire your work!


Thanks for the kind words.

Megan

No comments: